buy gabapentin online forum
Agility Integration – Project Management
Every Agility Integration project is assigned an on-site project manager regardless of project size. Larger projects are broken up into multiple project managers managing an assigned portion, reporting back to a project Superintendent. A chain of command and scope of responsibilities is assigned to all field personnel to confirm and verify that our project is completed and exceeds client expectations.
follow At Agility Integration, we pride ourselves on a “client for life” policy and work diligently to make sure that all of our clients remain as part of the family for many years. In order to make that transition from sales to installation and project close out, our project management team plays a vital role in supporting our client commitment.
Several factors contributing to the successful management of a project:
• Introduction of the installation team to the client/contractor/property manager
• Determining project timelines and developing the installation plan
• Establishing material requirements to verify lead time is never an issue
• Implement a schedule of milestones to keep clients involved in the success of the project
• Establish communication structure for project changes and construction efforts
• Manage client expectations and communicate on project status
• Conduct a project close out and present clients with test results, project as-built and a project walk through
• Our staff RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) will confirm projects meet or exceed industry and manufacturer standards for infrastructure design and installation.
Agility Integration can manage IT projects of all sizes, whether completed by our staff or alternative vendors. Our proven method of IT project management can be implemented as a separate service to clients of all sizes.